Musify version 1.5.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Musify version 1.5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Musify version 1.5.0 from your PCLuckyDog Software, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on LuckyDog Software, Inc.. More details about Musify version 1.5.0 can be seen at https://www.itubego.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Musify folder (same installation drive as Windows). Musify version 1.5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Musify\unins000.exe. Musify version 1.5.0's main file takes about 4.20 MB (4403152 bytes) and its name is Musify.exe.
Musify version 1.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 41.62 MB (43638353
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (20.57 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (4.67 MB)
- itubego-dl.exe (9.73 MB)
- Musify.exe (4.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.45 MB)
This data is about Musify version 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
Musify version 1.5.0 is a program by LuckyDog Software, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Musify version 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Musify version 1.5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Musify version 1.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Musify version 1.5.0". If it exists on your system the Musify version 1.5.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Musify version 1.5.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Musify version 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Musify version 1.5.0:
- The software company is: https://www.itubego.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Musify\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Musify version 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling Musify version 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Musify version 1.5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Musify version 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Musify version 1.5.0 by LuckyDog Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Musify version 1.5.0 by LuckyDog Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Musify version 1.5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:32:49.887