This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MusicLab SlicyDrummer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MusicLab SlicyDrummer from your PCMusicLab, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on MusicLab, Inc.. MusicLab SlicyDrummer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicLab\SlicyDrummer folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall MusicLab SlicyDrummer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicLab\SlicyDrummer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MusicLab SlicyDrummer's main file takes about 213.00 KB (218112 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed beside MusicLab SlicyDrummer. They occupy about 213.00 KB (218112
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (213.00 KB)
MusicLab SlicyDrummer is a program offered by MusicLab, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase MusicLab SlicyDrummer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MusicLab SlicyDrummer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MusicLab SlicyDrummer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MusicLab SlicyDrummer". The MusicLab SlicyDrummer app will be found automatically. When you select MusicLab SlicyDrummer in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MusicLab SlicyDrummer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MusicLab SlicyDrummer.
8. After removing MusicLab SlicyDrummer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MusicLab SlicyDrummer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MusicLab SlicyDrummer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MusicLab SlicyDrummer by MusicLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MusicLab SlicyDrummer by MusicLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MusicLab SlicyDrummer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 01:26:02.983