MusicLab RealGuitar 5
MusicLab RealGuitar 5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MusicLab RealGuitar 5 from your computerMusicLab
. Take a look here
for more information on MusicLab. MusicLab RealGuitar 5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall MusicLab RealGuitar 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RealGuitar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 588.31 KB (602432 bytes) on disk.
MusicLab RealGuitar 5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.37 MB (3536105
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- grant.exe (58.77 KB)
- RealGuitar.exe (588.31 KB)
- RealGuitarSteel.exe (587.81 KB)
- StgMan.exe (473.81 KB)
- StgManSteel.exe (474.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
This page is about MusicLab RealGuitar 5 version 184.108.40.20624
alone. For more MusicLab RealGuitar 5 versions please click below:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove MusicLab RealGuitar 5 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MusicLab RealGuitar 5:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\DefaultTabs.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\RealGuitar Manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\RealGuitarEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\RealGuitarSampler.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\RealGuitarSteelEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\RealGuitarSteelSampler.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\RealGuitarSteelView.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\RealGuitarView.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MusicLab\RealGuitar 5\Sequences.txt
- C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\MusicLab\RealGuitar.dll
- C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\MusicLab\RealGuitar4
- C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\MusicLab\RealGuitar5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealGuitar 5_is1
MusicLab RealGuitar 5 is a program offered by MusicLab. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase MusicLab RealGuitar 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MusicLab RealGuitar 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MusicLab RealGuitar 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MusicLab RealGuitar 5". If it is installed on your PC the MusicLab RealGuitar 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MusicLab RealGuitar 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MusicLab RealGuitar 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MusicLab RealGuitar 5.
8. After uninstalling MusicLab RealGuitar 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MusicLab RealGuitar 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MusicLab RealGuitar 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MusicLab RealGuitar 5 by MusicLab from your PC, we are not saying that MusicLab RealGuitar 5 by MusicLab is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MusicLab RealGuitar 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 07:49:34.757