MusicIP Mixer 1.9
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MusicIP Mixer 1.9 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MusicIP Mixer 1.9 from your computerMusicIP
. Further information on MusicIP can be seen here
. You can see more info about MusicIP Mixer 1.9 at http://www.musicip.com
. MusicIP Mixer 1.9 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicIP\MusicIP Mixer directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove MusicIP Mixer 1.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicIP\MusicIP Mixer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named MusicMagicMixer.exe and occupies 3.91 MB (4100096 bytes).
MusicIP Mixer 1.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 10.75 MB (11275546
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AACTagReader.exe (184.00 KB)
- mDNSResponder.exe (212.00 KB)
- mipcore.exe (2.88 MB)
- MusicMagicMixer.exe (3.91 MB)
- MusicMagicServer.exe (2.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to MusicIP Mixer 1.9 version 1.9
MusicIP Mixer 1.9 is an application offered by MusicIP. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall MusicIP Mixer 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MusicIP Mixer 1.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MusicIP Mixer 1.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MusicIP Mixer 1.9". If it exists on your system the MusicIP Mixer 1.9 application will be found automatically. When you select MusicIP Mixer 1.9 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MusicIP Mixer 1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MusicIP Mixer 1.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.musicip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicIP\MusicIP Mixer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MusicIP Mixer 1.9.
8. After removing MusicIP Mixer 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MusicIP Mixer 1.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MusicIP Mixer 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MusicIP Mixer 1.9 by MusicIP from your PC, we are not saying that MusicIP Mixer 1.9 by MusicIP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MusicIP Mixer 1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:41:07.000