This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MusicBee 2.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MusicBee 2.2 from your PCSteven Mayall
. You can read more on Steven Mayall or check for application updates here
. Click on http://getmusicbee.com/
to get more facts about MusicBee 2.2 on Steven Mayall's website. MusicBee 2.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBee folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. MusicBee 2.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\Uninstall.exe. MusicBee.exe is the MusicBee 2.2's main executable file and it occupies about 5.94 MB (6232064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MusicBee 2.2. They occupy 17.47 MB (18319357
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aacgain.exe (986.00 KB)
- AACTagReader.exe (184.00 KB)
- fpcalc.exe (1.97 MB)
- genpuid.exe (2.30 MB)
- hdcd.exe (140.00 KB)
- lossyWAV.exe (124.50 KB)
- mipcore.exe (2.96 MB)
- mp3gain.exe (120.11 KB)
- MusicBee.exe (5.94 MB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (38.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.39 KB)
- flac.exe (616.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (1.40 MB)
- Takc.exe (237.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of MusicBee 2.2.
MusicBee 2.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by MusicBee 2.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MusicBee
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\MusicBee.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MusicBee\MusicBee.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MusicBee\Uninstall MusicBee.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\MusicBee.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\MusicBee.exe.FriendlyAppName
MusicBee 2.2 is an application marketed by the software company Steven Mayall. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove MusicBee 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MusicBee 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MusicBee 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MusicBee 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the MusicBee 2.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MusicBee 2.2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MusicBee 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MusicBee 2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmusicbee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MusicBee 2.2.
8. After removing MusicBee 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MusicBee 2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MusicBee 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MusicBee 2.2 by Steven Mayall from your computer, nor are we saying that MusicBee 2.2 by Steven Mayall is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MusicBee 2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:23:31.023