Music Theory Vol.1
Music Theory Vol.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Music Theory Vol.1 from your computerAdium Software, Inc.
. More information about Adium Software, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http:\\\\www.emediamusic.com\\product-link\\mtt1v1-support
if you want to read more on Music Theory Vol.1 on Adium Software, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Music Theory Vol.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTT-Vol1 1.5.543-2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Music Theory Vol.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTT-Vol1 1.5.543-2\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.68 MB (2807296 bytes) on disk and is named MTT-Vol1.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Music Theory Vol.1. They take about 3.12 MB (3270828
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (452.67 KB)
- MTT-Vol1.exe (2.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.5432
of Music Theory Vol.1.
Music Theory Vol.1 is an application marketed by the software company Adium Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Music Theory Vol.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Music Theory Vol.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Music Theory Vol.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Music Theory Vol.1". If it is installed on your PC the Music Theory Vol.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Music Theory Vol.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Music Theory Vol.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Music Theory Vol.1:
- The software company is: http:\\\\www.emediamusic.com\\product-link\\mtt1v1-support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTT-Vol1 1.5.543-2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Music Theory Vol.1.
8. After removing Music Theory Vol.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Music Theory Vol.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Music Theory Vol.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Music Theory Vol.1 by Adium Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Music Theory Vol.1 by Adium Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Music Theory Vol.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 23:14:07.420