Music Rescue 3.1.6
Music Rescue 3.1.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Music Rescue 3.1.6 from your PCKennettNet Software Limited
. You can find out more on KennettNet Software Limited or check for application updates here
. More information about Music Rescue 3.1.6 can be seen at http://www.kennettnet.co.uk/
. Music Rescue 3.1.6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Music Rescue directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Music Rescue 3.1.6 is C:\Program Files\Music Rescue\unins000.exe. Music Rescue.exe is the Music Rescue 3.1.6's primary executable file and it occupies close to 15.21 MB (15954049 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Music Rescue 3.1.6. They occupy about 15.87 MB (16637850
bytes) on disk.
- Music Rescue.exe (15.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.6
of Music Rescue 3.1.6.
Music Rescue 3.1.6 is an application by the software company KennettNet Software Limited. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Music Rescue 3.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Music Rescue 3.1.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Music Rescue 3.1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Music Rescue 3.1.6". If it exists on your system the Music Rescue 3.1.6 application will be found automatically. After you select Music Rescue 3.1.6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Music Rescue 3.1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Music Rescue 3.1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.kennettnet.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Music Rescue\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Music Rescue 3.1.6.
8. After removing Music Rescue 3.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Music Rescue 3.1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Music Rescue 3.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Music Rescue 3.1.6 by KennettNet Software Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Music Rescue 3.1.6 by KennettNet Software Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Music Rescue 3.1.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 23:59:21.083