Music Recorder Studio 1.1
You can find below details on how to remove Music Recorder Studio 1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Music Recorder Studio 1.1 from your systemBHV Software GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
for more information on BHV Software GmbH & Co. KG. Further information about Music Recorder Studio 1.1 can be found at http://www.bhv.de
. Usually the Music Recorder Studio 1.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BHV\Music Recorder Studio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Music Recorder Studio 1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BHV\Music Recorder Studio\unins000.exe". Music Recorder Studio 1.1's primary file takes about 3.65 MB (3825664 bytes) and its name is RecorderStudio.exe.
Music Recorder Studio 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.32 MB (4527526
bytes) on disk.
- RecorderStudio.exe (3.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (685.41 KB)
This data is about Music Recorder Studio 1.1 version 1.1
Music Recorder Studio 1.1 is an application marketed by BHV Software GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Music Recorder Studio 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Music Recorder Studio 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Music Recorder Studio 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Music Recorder Studio 1.1". The Music Recorder Studio 1.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Music Recorder Studio 1.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Music Recorder Studio 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Music Recorder Studio 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.bhv.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BHV\Music Recorder Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Music Recorder Studio 1.1.
8. After removing Music Recorder Studio 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Music Recorder Studio 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Music Recorder Studio 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Music Recorder Studio 1.1 by BHV Software GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Music Recorder Studio 1.1 by BHV Software GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Music Recorder Studio 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:07:14.707