Music Creator is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Music Creator from your PCCakewalk, Inc.
. You can read more on Cakewalk, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.cakewalk.com
to get more information about Music Creator on Cakewalk, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Music Creator 7 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\32FC7A14-9C1E-4150-B957-326331750BAB\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Music Creator. CWMC.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 14.63 MB (15335960 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Music Creator. They take 14.70 MB (15412272
bytes) on disk.
- CWMC.EXE (14.63 MB)
- RegHelp.exe (74.52 KB)
The current page applies to Music Creator version 21.0
Music Creator is an application released by Cakewalk, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Music Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Music Creator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Music Creator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Music Creator". The Music Creator application will be found automatically. When you select Music Creator in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Music Creator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Music Creator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\32FC7A14-9C1E-4150-B957-326331750BAB\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Music Creator.
8. After removing Music Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Music Creator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Music Creator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Music Creator by Cakewalk, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Music Creator by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Music Creator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-11 19:58:50.757