Music Creator 5
Music Creator 5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Music Creator 5 from your systemCakewalk Music Software
. You can find out more on Cakewalk Music Software or check for application updates here
. More details about Music Creator 5 can be found at http://www.cakewalk.com
. Music Creator 5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Music Creator 5 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Music Creator 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Music Creator 5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. CWMC.exe is the Music Creator 5's primary executable file and it occupies close to 10.00 MB (10483016 bytes) on disk.
Music Creator 5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.70 MB (11222141
bytes) on disk.
- CWMC.exe (10.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (721.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0
of Music Creator 5.
Music Creator 5 is a program marketed by the software company Cakewalk Music Software. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Music Creator 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Music Creator 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Music Creator 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Music Creator 5". If it is installed on your PC the Music Creator 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Music Creator 5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Music Creator 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Music Creator 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Music Creator 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Music Creator 5.
8. After uninstalling Music Creator 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Music Creator 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Music Creator 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Music Creator 5 by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Music Creator 5 by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Music Creator 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:56:37.987