Music Collection 22.214.171.124
This page is about Music Collection 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Music Collection 188.8.131.52 from your PCGSoft4U
. Go over here
where you can read more on GSoft4U. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GSoft4U\Music Collection directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Music Collection 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GSoft4U\Music Collection\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Music Collection.exe is the Music Collection 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.48 MB (3653632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Music Collection 18.104.22.168. They occupy 4.17 MB (4371617
bytes) on disk.
- Music Collection.exe (3.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Music Collection 126.96.36.199.
Music Collection 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by GSoft4U. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Music Collection 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Music Collection 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Music Collection 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Music Collection 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Music Collection 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select Music Collection 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Music Collection 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Music Collection 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Music Collection 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Music Collection 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Music Collection 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Music Collection 188.8.131.52 by GSoft4U from your PC, we are not saying that Music Collection 184.108.40.206 by GSoft4U is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Music Collection 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 14:48:19.220