Music Chords is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Music Chords from your systemIgor Montagner
. Check out here
for more information on Igor Montagner. You can see more info about Music Chords at http://www.conquestofsteel.co.uk
. Music Chords is typically set up in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\musicchords-b4c4a8cf6815c4e1aa8be0d154022d39" directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\musicchords-b4c4a8cf6815c4e1aa8be0d154022d39\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Music Chords. The program's main executable file is labeled webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 88.90 KB (91032 bytes).
The executables below are part of Music Chords. They take an average of 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
Music Chords is an application marketed by the software company Igor Montagner. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Music Chords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Music Chords from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Music Chords or simply activate the Search field and type in "Music Chords". If it is installed on your PC the Music Chords application will be found very quickly. After you click Music Chords in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Music Chords, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Music Chords:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.conquestofsteel.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\musicchords-b4c4a8cf6815c4e1aa8be0d154022d39\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Music Chords.
8. After uninstalling Music Chords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Music Chords that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Music Chords using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Music Chords by Igor Montagner from your PC, nor are we saying that Music Chords by Igor Montagner is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Music Chords in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:06:06.777