This page contains complete information on how to remove MusiConnect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MusiConnect from your PCPianoDisc
. More information on PianoDisc can be seen here
. MusiConnect is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MusiConnect directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove MusiConnect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MusiConnect\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MusiConnect's primary file takes around 11.50 MB (12060672 bytes) and is called MusiConnect.exe.
The executables below are part of MusiConnect. They occupy about 11.70 MB (12271138
bytes) on disk.
- ccrypt.exe (70.21 KB)
- MusiConnect.exe (11.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (48.83 KB)
- wavegain.exe (86.50 KB)
MusiConnect is a program by the software company PianoDisc. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase MusiConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MusiConnect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MusiConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "MusiConnect". If it is installed on your PC the MusiConnect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MusiConnect in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MusiConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MusiConnect.
8. After removing MusiConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MusiConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MusiConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MusiConnect by PianoDisc from your computer, nor are we saying that MusiConnect by PianoDisc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MusiConnect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 15:38:42.123