MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01;
This web page contains complete information on how to remove MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; from your computerAngelic World S.A.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Angelic World S.A.. You can see more info on MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; at http://www.musichi.eu
. MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MusiCHISuiteLite folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; is C:\Program Files\MusiCHISuiteLite\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MusiCHIPlayLite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 36.96 MB (38756864 bytes) on disk.
MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 38.08 MB (39931843
bytes) on disk.
- MusiCHIPlayLite.exe (36.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.01
of MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01;.
MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; is a program marketed by Angelic World S.A.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; or simply click the Search feature and type in "MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01;". If it is installed on your PC the MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01;, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01;:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.musichi.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MusiCHISuiteLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01;.
8. After uninstalling MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01;, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; by Angelic World S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; by Angelic World S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MusiCHI Suite 5.0.01; in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 23:01:32.893