You can find on this page details on how to remove Multiplicity for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Multiplicity from your computerStardock
. Check out here
for more information on Stardock. You can read more about about Multiplicity at http://www.stardock.com/products/multiplicity
. Multiplicity is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Multiplicity directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Multiplicity is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.57 MB (11083216 bytes) on disk and is titled Multiplicity-Steam-Setup.exe.
Multiplicity is composed of the following executables which take 12.46 MB (13070320
bytes) on disk:
- Multiplicity-Steam-Setup.exe (10.57 MB)
- MultiplicityBootstrap.exe (1.90 MB)
Multiplicity is an application offered by Stardock. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Multiplicity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Multiplicity from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Multiplicity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Multiplicity". The Multiplicity app will be found automatically. When you click Multiplicity in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Multiplicity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multiplicity:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stardock.com/products/multiplicity
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Multiplicity.
8. After removing Multiplicity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Multiplicity that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Multiplicity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Multiplicity by Stardock from your PC, we are not saying that Multiplicity by Stardock is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Multiplicity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 11:40:30.840