This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Multiplication for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Multiplication from your systemIAMANYS
. More information on IAMANYS can be found here
. You can read more about on Multiplication at http://marlot.org/multiplication/
. Multiplication is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Multiplication folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Multiplication's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Multiplication\unins000.exe. Multiplication.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 398.18 KB (407737 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Multiplication. They occupy about 1.06 MB (1108618
bytes) on disk.
- Multiplication.exe (398.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (684.45 KB)
This data is about Multiplication version 1.00.0024
When planning to uninstall Multiplication you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Multiplication is a program offered by IAMANYS. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Multiplication is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Multiplication from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Multiplication or simply activate the Search field and type in "Multiplication". The Multiplication application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Multiplication in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Multiplication, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multiplication:
- The software company is: http://marlot.org/multiplication/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Multiplication\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Multiplication.
8. After removing Multiplication, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Multiplication which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Multiplication using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Multiplication by IAMANYS from your PC, we are not saying that Multiplication by IAMANYS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Multiplication supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 13:11:11.400