This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Multiplication for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Multiplication from your systemIAMANYS
. More information on IAMANYS can be found here
. You can read more about on Multiplication at http://marlot.org/multiplication/
. Multiplication is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Multiplication folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Multiplication's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Multiplication\unins000.exe. Multiplication.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 398.18 KB (407737 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Multiplication. They occupy about 1.06 MB (1108618
bytes) on disk.
- Multiplication.exe (398.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (684.45 KB)
This data is about Multiplication version 1.00.0024
When planning to uninstall Multiplication you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Multiplication is a program offered by IAMANYS. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Multiplication is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Multiplication from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Multiplication or simply click the Search feature and type in "Multiplication". The Multiplication application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Multiplication in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Multiplication, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multiplication:
- The web site of the program is: http://marlot.org/multiplication/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Multiplication\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Multiplication.
8. After removing Multiplication, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Multiplication which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Multiplication using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Multiplication by IAMANYS from your PC, we are not saying that Multiplication by IAMANYS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Multiplication supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 13:11:11.400