MultiTranse Oriental 7.1
You can find below details on how to remove MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 from your computerTialsoft Software
. More information on Tialsoft Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.multitranse.com
if you want to read more on MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 on Tialsoft Software's website. MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse Oriental folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse Oriental\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MultiTranse Oriental 7.1. MultiTranse Oriental 7.1's main file takes around 2.52 MB (2640384 bytes) and its name is mto.exe.
The executables below are part of MultiTranse Oriental 7.1. They take an average of 3.66 MB (3842769
bytes) on disk.
- mto.exe (2.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1
of MultiTranse Oriental 7.1.
MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 is a program released by the software company Tialsoft Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiTranse Oriental 7.1". If it is installed on your PC the MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 program will be found automatically. After you click MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiTranse Oriental 7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiTranse Oriental 7.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.multitranse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse Oriental\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MultiTranse Oriental 7.1.
8. After removing MultiTranse Oriental 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 by Tialsoft Software from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 by Tialsoft Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiTranse Oriental 7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-13 19:22:47.853