MultiTranse 6.6.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MultiTranse 6.6.1 from your computerTialsoft software
. Additional info about Tialsoft software can be found here
. More data about the software MultiTranse 6.6.1 can be found at http://www.tialsoft.ru/
. MultiTranse 6.6.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. MultiTranse 6.6.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.33 MB (3489792 bytes) on disk and is titled MultiTranse.exe.
MultiTranse 6.6.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.25 MB (4459169
bytes) on disk.
- MultiTranse.exe (3.33 MB)
- RegG.exe (139.00 KB)
- RegR.exe (106.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to MultiTranse 6.6.1 version 6.6.1
MultiTranse 6.6.1 is an application offered by Tialsoft software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove MultiTranse 6.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MultiTranse 6.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiTranse 6.6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiTranse 6.6.1". If it exists on your system the MultiTranse 6.6.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MultiTranse 6.6.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MultiTranse 6.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiTranse 6.6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.tialsoft.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiTranse 6.6.1.
8. After uninstalling MultiTranse 6.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiTranse 6.6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiTranse 6.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiTranse 6.6.1 by Tialsoft software from your PC, we are not saying that MultiTranse 6.6.1 by Tialsoft software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiTranse 6.6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 15:36:55.840