MultiTranse 6.4.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MultiTranse 6.4.4 from your systemTialsoft software
. Further information on Tialsoft software can be found here
. Click on http://www.tialsoft.com
to get more info about MultiTranse 6.4.4 on Tialsoft software's website. MultiTranse 6.4.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing MultiTranse 6.4.4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MultiTranse 6.4.4's primary file takes around 2.64 MB (2772992 bytes) and is named MultiTranse.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside MultiTranse 6.4.4. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3490773
bytes) on disk.
- MultiTranse.exe (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.96 KB)
This web page is about MultiTranse 6.4.4 version 6.4.4
MultiTranse 6.4.4 is an application by Tialsoft software. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall MultiTranse 6.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MultiTranse 6.4.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MultiTranse 6.4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiTranse 6.4.4". The MultiTranse 6.4.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MultiTranse 6.4.4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MultiTranse 6.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiTranse 6.4.4:
- The software company is: http://www.tialsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiTranse 6.4.4.
8. After removing MultiTranse 6.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MultiTranse 6.4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiTranse 6.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MultiTranse 6.4.4 by Tialsoft software from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiTranse 6.4.4 by Tialsoft software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MultiTranse 6.4.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130