MultiTranse 6.4.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MultiTranse 6.4.1 from your systemTialsoft software
. You can find out more on Tialsoft software or check for application updates here
. More details about MultiTranse 6.4.1 can be seen at http://www.tialsoft.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for MultiTranse 6.4.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 2.65 MB (2777088 bytes) on disk and is called MultiTranse.exe.
The following executable files are contained in MultiTranse 6.4.1. They take 3.33 MB (3491614
bytes) on disk.
- MultiTranse.exe (2.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.1
of MultiTranse 6.4.1.
MultiTranse 6.4.1 is a program marketed by the software company Tialsoft software. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove MultiTranse 6.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiTranse 6.4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MultiTranse 6.4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiTranse 6.4.1". The MultiTranse 6.4.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select MultiTranse 6.4.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiTranse 6.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiTranse 6.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tialsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MultiTranse 6.4.1.
8. After uninstalling MultiTranse 6.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiTranse 6.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiTranse 6.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MultiTranse 6.4.1 by Tialsoft software from your PC, we are not saying that MultiTranse 6.4.1 by Tialsoft software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiTranse 6.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-18 18:41:40.393