MultiTranse 6.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MultiTranse 6.1 from your PCTialsoft software
. More information on Tialsoft software can be found here
. Click on http://www.tialsoft.com
to get more data about MultiTranse 6.1 on Tialsoft software's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall MultiTranse 6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MultiTranse 6.1's primary file takes about 2.21 MB (2322432 bytes) and is named MultiTranse.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MultiTranse 6.1. They take 2.88 MB (3021265
bytes) on disk.
- MultiTranse.exe (2.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
This info is about MultiTranse 6.1 version 6.1
MultiTranse 6.1 is a program released by the software company Tialsoft software. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase MultiTranse 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MultiTranse 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MultiTranse 6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiTranse 6.1". If it is installed on your PC the MultiTranse 6.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MultiTranse 6.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiTranse 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiTranse 6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.tialsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiTranse 6.1.
8. After uninstalling MultiTranse 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MultiTranse 6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiTranse 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiTranse 6.1 by Tialsoft software from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiTranse 6.1 by Tialsoft software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiTranse 6.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:08:53.480