MultiTranse 5.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 from your computerTialsoft software
. Take a look here
for more information on Tialsoft software. You can read more about related to MultiTranse 5.0 at http://www.tialsoft.com
. MultiTranse 5.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MultiTranse folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MultiTranse\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named MultiTranse.exe and it has a size of 1.79 MB (1871872 bytes).
The following executables are contained in MultiTranse 5.0. They take 2.45 MB (2567450
bytes) on disk.
- MultiTranse.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of MultiTranse 5.0.
MultiTranse 5.0 is an application offered by the software company Tialsoft software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MultiTranse 5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiTranse 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiTranse 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the MultiTranse 5.0 program will be found automatically. When you select MultiTranse 5.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiTranse 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiTranse 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.tialsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MultiTranse\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiTranse 5.0.
8. After removing MultiTranse 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiTranse 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiTranse 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 by Tialsoft software from your computer, we are not saying that MultiTranse 5.0 by Tialsoft software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 10:55:41.500