MultiTranse 3.5.10 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall MultiTranse 3.5.10 from your computerTialsoft software
. Further information on Tialsoft software can be found here
. Detailed information about MultiTranse 3.5.10 can be found at http://www.tialsoft.com
. MultiTranse 3.5.10 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove MultiTranse 3.5.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. MultiTranse.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 660.00 KB (675840 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MultiTranse 3.5.10. They take 1.31 MB (1371418
bytes) on disk.
- MultiTranse.exe (660.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This web page is about MultiTranse 3.5.10 version 3.5.10
MultiTranse 3.5.10 is a program marketed by Tialsoft software. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall MultiTranse 3.5.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MultiTranse 3.5.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MultiTranse 3.5.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiTranse 3.5.10". If it is installed on your PC the MultiTranse 3.5.10 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MultiTranse 3.5.10 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MultiTranse 3.5.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiTranse 3.5.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.tialsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiTranse\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiTranse 3.5.10.
8. After removing MultiTranse 3.5.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiTranse 3.5.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiTranse 3.5.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiTranse 3.5.10 by Tialsoft software from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiTranse 3.5.10 by Tialsoft software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MultiTranse 3.5.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-10 21:05:55.553