This page is about MultiSys for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MultiSys from your systemCichy Software
. Further information on Cichy Software can be found here
. Please follow www.cichy.net.pl
if you want to read more on MultiSys on Cichy Software's web page. MultiSys is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiSys folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling MultiSys is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiSys\Install_20190.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1524736 bytes) on disk and is named MultiSys.exe.
MultiSys is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2110136
bytes) on disk:
- Install_20190.exe (571.68 KB)
- MultiSys.exe (1.45 MB)
This page is about MultiSys version 5.9.2018.7
alone. For other MultiSys versions please click below:
MultiSys is an application released by the software company Cichy Software. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase MultiSys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiSys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiSys or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiSys". If it exists on your system the MultiSys app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MultiSys in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MultiSys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiSys:
- The publisher is: www.cichy.net.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiSys\Install_20190.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiSys.
8. After uninstalling MultiSys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MultiSys that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiSys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiSys by Cichy Software from your computer, we are not saying that MultiSys by Cichy Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiSys in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 15:57:09.883