This page is about MultiSys for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MultiSys from your systemCichy Software
. Further information on Cichy Software can be found here
. Please follow www.cichy.net.pl
if you want to read more on MultiSys on Cichy Software's web page. MultiSys is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiSys folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling MultiSys is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiSys\Install_20190.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1524736 bytes) on disk and is named MultiSys.exe.
MultiSys is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2110136
bytes) on disk:
- Install_20190.exe (571.68 KB)
- MultiSys.exe (1.45 MB)
This page is about MultiSys version 5.9.2018.7
alone. For other MultiSys versions please click below:
MultiSys is an application released by the software company Cichy Software. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase MultiSys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiSys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MultiSys or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiSys". The MultiSys app will be found very quickly. When you select MultiSys in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MultiSys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiSys:
- The publisher is: www.cichy.net.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiSys\Install_20190.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiSys.
8. After uninstalling MultiSys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MultiSys that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiSys using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiSys by Cichy Software from your computer, we are not saying that MultiSys by Cichy Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiSys in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 15:57:09.883