MultiQC 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MultiQC 184.108.40.206 from your systemPhilippe Marquis
. Open here
where you can read more on Philippe Marquis. Further information about MultiQC 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.multiqc.com
. Usually the MultiQC 18.104.22.168 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiQC6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiQC6\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall MultiQC 22.214.171.124. MultiQC 126.96.36.199's main file takes around 2.54 MB (2666496 bytes) and is named MultiQC6.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside MultiQC 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 3.22 MB (3373850
bytes) on disk.
- MultiQC6.exe (2.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to MultiQC 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
MultiQC 18.104.22.168 is an application by the software company Philippe Marquis. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove MultiQC 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MultiQC 126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiQC 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiQC 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the MultiQC 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. After you click MultiQC 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MultiQC 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiQC 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.multiqc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiQC6\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiQC 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing MultiQC 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiQC 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiQC 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiQC 22.214.171.124 by Philippe Marquis from your PC, we are not saying that MultiQC 126.96.36.199 by Philippe Marquis is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiQC 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 17:33:41.870