MultiProg version 126.96.36.199
MultiProg version 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall MultiProg version 184.108.40.206 from your PCSmok
. More information on Smok can be seen here
. More information about the program MultiProg version 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.smok.com.pl
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\MultiProg directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove MultiProg version 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MultiProg\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MultiProg.exe is the MultiProg version 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it takes about 5.75 MB (6030336 bytes) on disk.
MultiProg version 126.96.36.199 is composed of the following executables which take 37.60 MB (39427836
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Converter.exe (881.00 KB)
- MicroCalc.exe (2.78 MB)
- MicroCalc2.exe (13.05 MB)
- MultiProg.exe (5.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
- v850Conv.exe (12.22 MB)
- smokUNIN.EXE (411.50 KB)
- CDM v2.08.30 WHQL Certified.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of MultiProg version 184.108.40.206.
MultiProg version 220.127.116.11 is an application by Smok. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase MultiProg version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiProg version 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MultiProg version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiProg version 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the MultiProg version 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MultiProg version 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MultiProg version 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiProg version 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.smok.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MultiProg\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MultiProg version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing MultiProg version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MultiProg version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiProg version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiProg version 18.104.22.168 by Smok from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiProg version 22.214.171.124 by Smok is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MultiProg version 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 09:37:07.807