MultiPOS is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall MultiPOS from your systemZ3 computers, Vukovar
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Z3 computers, Vukovar. Click on http://www.z3computers.hr
to get more facts about MultiPOS on Z3 computers, Vukovar's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiPOS 3.1 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for MultiPOS is "C:\Program Files\MultiPOS 3.1\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\MultiPOS 3.1\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". MultiPOS31.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.88 MB (12451840 bytes) on disk.
MultiPOS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.43 MB (13031936
bytes) on disk.
- MultiPOS31.exe (11.88 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
This data is about MultiPOS version 3.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other MultiPOS releases:
MultiPOS is an application by Z3 computers, Vukovar. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove MultiPOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MultiPOS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MultiPOS or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiPOS". If it is installed on your PC the MultiPOS application will be found very quickly. When you click MultiPOS in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MultiPOS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiPOS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.z3computers.hr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MultiPOS 3.1\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\MultiPOS 3.1\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiPOS.
8. After uninstalling MultiPOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiPOS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiPOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiPOS by Z3 computers, Vukovar from your PC, we are not saying that MultiPOS by Z3 computers, Vukovar is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiPOS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 22:10:39.277