This page contains thorough information on how to remove MultiMon 2.50 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MultiMon 2.50 from your systemResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. More info about Resplendence Software Projects Sp. can be found here
. More info about the app MultiMon 2.50 can be found at http://www.resplendence.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\MultiMon directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MultiMon 2.50 is C:\Program Files\MultiMon\unins000.exe. mm.exe is the MultiMon 2.50's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.96 MB (2053176 bytes) on disk.
MultiMon 2.50 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.63 MB (2760530
bytes) on disk.
- mm.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to MultiMon 2.50 version 2.50
MultiMon 2.50 is an application offered by the software company Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove MultiMon 2.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MultiMon 2.50 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MultiMon 2.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiMon 2.50". If it exists on your system the MultiMon 2.50 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MultiMon 2.50 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiMon 2.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiMon 2.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MultiMon\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiMon 2.50.
8. After removing MultiMon 2.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MultiMon 2.50 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiMon 2.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiMon 2.50 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiMon 2.50 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiMon 2.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 19:08:11.390