MultiMaps is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MultiMaps from your systemPalmaRoss
. Go over here
for more information on PalmaRoss. Please follow http://www.palmaross.com
if you want to read more on MultiMaps on PalmaRoss's website. Usually the MultiMaps application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalmaRoss\MultiMaps directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove MultiMaps by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PalmaRoss\MultiMaps\uninstall-mm.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RegAsm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 62.65 KB (64152 bytes) on disk.
MultiMaps contains of the executables below. They occupy 343.37 KB (351608
bytes) on disk.
- RegAsm.exe (62.65 KB)
- RegAsm64.exe (62.15 KB)
- uninstall-mm.exe (156.00 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (62.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of MultiMaps. Click on the links below for other MultiMaps versions:
MultiMaps is a program marketed by PalmaRoss. Some people decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove MultiMaps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MultiMaps from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MultiMaps or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiMaps". If it exists on your system the MultiMaps program will be found very quickly. After you select MultiMaps in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MultiMaps, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiMaps:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.palmaross.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PalmaRoss\MultiMaps\uninstall-mm.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MultiMaps.
8. After removing MultiMaps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiMaps which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiMaps with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MultiMaps by PalmaRoss from your computer, we are not saying that MultiMaps by PalmaRoss is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiMaps in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 08:03:32.103