This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MultiCommander (x64) for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (x64) from your computerMathias Svensson
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (x64) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander (x64) folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\MultiCommander (x64)\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MultiCommander (x64). The application's main executable file is titled MultiCommander.exe and it has a size of 6.86 MB (7197696 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MultiCommander (x64). They occupy about 9.25 MB (9698952
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (310.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (6.86 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate2.exe (817.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of MultiCommander (x64). For more MultiCommander (x64) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (x64) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MultiCommander (x64):
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MultiCommander (x64):
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander (x64)
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MultiCommander
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander (x64)\ChangeLog.txt
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander (x64)\Config\Aliases.xml
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander (x64)\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-Alternating-ExplorerPanel.xml
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander (x64)\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-ColorDark-ExplorerPanel.xml
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander x64
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander x64\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander x64\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander x64\UninstallString
MultiCommander (x64) is a program by the software company Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MultiCommander (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiCommander (x64) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (x64) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (x64)". The MultiCommander (x64) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MultiCommander (x64) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiCommander (x64).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (x64) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, we are not saying that MultiCommander (x64) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (x64) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:14:48.690