You can find below details on how to uninstall MultiCommander for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MultiCommander from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the MultiCommander program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove MultiCommander by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.MultiCommander". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
MultiCommander installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander version 1.0
MultiCommander is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase MultiCommander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MultiCommander from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiCommander or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MultiCommander in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MultiCommander, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiCommander.
8. After removing MultiCommander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that MultiCommander by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:21:50.133