You can find below details on how to uninstall MultiCommander for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MultiCommander from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the MultiCommander program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove MultiCommander by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.MultiCommander". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
MultiCommander installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander version 1.0
MultiCommander is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase MultiCommander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MultiCommander from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MultiCommander or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander". The MultiCommander program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MultiCommander in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MultiCommander, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiCommander.
8. After removing MultiCommander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that MultiCommander by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:21:50.133