This info is about MultiCollector for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall MultiCollector from your systemLignUp
. Open here
for more details on LignUp. Click on http://www.lignup.com
to get more details about MultiCollector on LignUp's website. MultiCollector is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LignUp\MultiCollector folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for MultiCollector is C:\Program Files (x86)\LignUp\MultiCollector\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called MultiCollector.exe and it has a size of 4.09 MB (4285144 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with MultiCollector. They occupy about 11.47 MB (12022779
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (937.71 KB)
- MultiCollector.exe (4.09 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.21 KB)
- uninstall.exe (239.41 KB)
- vcredist2013_x86.exe (6.21 MB)
This info is about MultiCollector version 6.1.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of MultiCollector:
MultiCollector is an application marketed by the software company LignUp. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall MultiCollector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MultiCollector from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiCollector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiCollector". If it exists on your system the MultiCollector app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MultiCollector in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiCollector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiCollector:
- The publisher is: http://www.lignup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LignUp\MultiCollector\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MultiCollector.
8. After uninstalling MultiCollector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCollector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCollector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCollector by LignUp from your computer, we are not saying that MultiCollector by LignUp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCollector in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 06:53:13.670