MultiBit HD 0.2.0
MultiBit HD 0.2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MultiBit HD 0.2.0 from your systemBitcoin Solutions Ltd
. More information on Bitcoin Solutions Ltd can be found here
. Click on https://www.multibit.org
to get more info about MultiBit HD 0.2.0 on Bitcoin Solutions Ltd's website. MultiBit HD 0.2.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiBit HD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing MultiBit HD 0.2.0 is C:\Program Files\MultiBit HD\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled multibit-hd.exe and its approximative size is 337.38 KB (345472 bytes).
MultiBit HD 0.2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.97 MB (2068312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- multibit-hd.exe (337.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (348.38 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- MultiBit HD Updater.exe (267.38 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (185.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (185.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (63.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (179.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.2.0
of MultiBit HD 0.2.0.
MultiBit HD 0.2.0 is a program offered by the software company Bitcoin Solutions Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase MultiBit HD 0.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiBit HD 0.2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MultiBit HD 0.2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiBit HD 0.2.0". If it exists on your system the MultiBit HD 0.2.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click MultiBit HD 0.2.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiBit HD 0.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiBit HD 0.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.multibit.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MultiBit HD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MultiBit HD 0.2.0.
8. After removing MultiBit HD 0.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiBit HD 0.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiBit HD 0.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MultiBit HD 0.2.0 by Bitcoin Solutions Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MultiBit HD 0.2.0 by Bitcoin Solutions Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiBit HD 0.2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:53:21.207