Multi Virus Cleaner 2013
This web page is about Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 from your computerAxBx
. Take a look here
for more info on AxBx. More data about the app Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 can be found at http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.65 MB (2777464 bytes) on disk and is titled MVC.exe.
The executables below are part of Multi Virus Cleaner 2013. They take about 3.33 MB (3495099
bytes) on disk.
- MVC.exe (2.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.82 KB)
This page is about Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 version 2013
If you are manually uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Multi Virus Cleaner 2013's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013\MVC.exe
- C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013\vk_sscan.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013_is1
Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 is an application offered by AxBx. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Multi Virus Cleaner 2013". The Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Multi Virus Cleaner 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multi Virus Cleaner 2013:
- The publisher is: http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2013.
8. After uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 by AxBx from your computer, nor are we saying that Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 by AxBx is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2013 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:22:35.927