Multi Virus Cleaner 2012
This web page is about Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 from your PCAxBx
. More data about AxBx can be read here
. Click on http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
to get more information about Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 on AxBx's website. Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2012\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called MVC.exe and its approximative size is 2.64 MB (2773400 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Multi Virus Cleaner 2012. They take about 3.33 MB (3491035
bytes) on disk.
- MVC.exe (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.82 KB)
This page is about Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 version 2012
Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 is an application released by AxBx. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Multi Virus Cleaner 2012". If it is installed on your PC the Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 app will be found automatically. When you select Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Multi Virus Cleaner 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multi Virus Cleaner 2012:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2012\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2012.
8. After removing Multi Virus Cleaner 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 by AxBx from your PC, we are not saying that Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 by AxBx is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:15:05.593