Multi Virus Cleaner 2011
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 from your computerAxBx
. You can find out more on AxBx or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.viruskeeper.com/us/mvc.htm
to get more facts about Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 on AxBx's website. Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 is C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2011\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called MVC.exe and it has a size of 2.62 MB (2749376 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Multi Virus Cleaner 2011. They take about 7.26 MB (7615822
bytes) on disk.
- AskInstallChecker-184.108.40.206.exe (294.34 KB)
- askToolbarInstaller-220.127.116.11.exe (3.16 MB)
- install_ask.exe (526.39 KB)
- MVC.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011
of Multi Virus Cleaner 2011.
Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 is an application by the software company AxBx. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Multi Virus Cleaner 2011". The Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 app will be found automatically. After you click Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Multi Virus Cleaner 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multi Virus Cleaner 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.viruskeeper.com/us/mvc.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2011\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2011.
8. After uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 by AxBx from your computer, nor are we saying that Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 by AxBx is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2011 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 13:17:40.147