Multi Virus Cleaner 2010
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 from your systemAxBx
. Additional info about AxBx can be found here
. Please open http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
if you want to read more on Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 on AxBx's page. Usually the Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection MVC.inf,uninstall. Multi Virus Cleaner 2010's main file takes around 2.62 MB (2749888 bytes) and its name is MVC.exe.
Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.62 MB (2749888
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 version 10.0.30
alone. You can find below a few links to other Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 versions:
Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 is an application released by the software company AxBx. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "Multi Virus Cleaner 2010". If it exists on your system the Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 app will be found very quickly. When you click Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Multi Virus Cleaner 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multi Virus Cleaner 2010:
- The software company is: http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection MVC.inf,uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2010.
8. After removing Multi Virus Cleaner 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 by AxBx from your PC, we are not saying that Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 by AxBx is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:49:11.077