Multi Virus Cleaner 2008
Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 from your PCAxBx
. Check out here
for more info on AxBx. Click on http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
to get more information about Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 on AxBx's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2008\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2008. MVC.exe is the Multi Virus Cleaner 2008's main executable file and it occupies around 2.56 MB (2683776 bytes) on disk.
Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 is composed of the following executables which take 2.64 MB (2764152
bytes) on disk:
- MVC.exe (2.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (78.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008
of Multi Virus Cleaner 2008.
Some files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2008:
The files below remain on your disk by Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013\MVC.exe
- C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013\MVC.url
- C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013\pemd_mvc.dat
- C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013\sig_light.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SoftUserNamere\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SoftUserNamere\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SoftUserNamere\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SoftUserNamere\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Multi Virus Cleaner 2013_is1\UninstallString
Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 is a program by the software company AxBx. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Multi Virus Cleaner 2008". If it is installed on your PC the Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 application will be found automatically. After you click Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Multi Virus Cleaner 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multi Virus Cleaner 2008:
- The software company is: http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2008\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2008.
8. After removing Multi Virus Cleaner 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 by AxBx from your PC, we are not saying that Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 by AxBx is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2008 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:39:54.437