Multi Virus Cleaner 2007
You can find below details on how to remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 from your PCAxBx
. Open here
for more details on AxBx. Please open http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
if you want to read more on Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 on AxBx's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2007\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2007. MVC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.06 MB (1107072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Multi Virus Cleaner 2007. They take about 1.13 MB (1187448
bytes) on disk.
- MVC.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (78.49 KB)
The current page applies to Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 version 2007
Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 is a program by the software company AxBx. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Multi Virus Cleaner 2007". If it is installed on your PC the Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Multi Virus Cleaner 2007, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multi Virus Cleaner 2007:
- The software company is: http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2007\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2007.
8. After removing Multi Virus Cleaner 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 by AxBx from your computer, we are not saying that Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 by AxBx is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2007 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-30 08:52:26.777