Multi Virus Cleaner 2006
This web page is about Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 from your PCAxBx
. Open here
for more info on AxBx. More details about the application Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 can be seen at http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
. Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2006\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled MVC.exe and its approximative size is 935.13 KB (957568 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Multi Virus Cleaner 2006. They take about 1,010.57 KB (1034825
bytes) on disk.
- MVC.exe (935.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2006
of Multi Virus Cleaner 2006.
Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 is a program by the software company AxBx. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 or simply click the Search field and type in "Multi Virus Cleaner 2006". If it is installed on your PC the Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 application will be found very quickly. When you click Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Multi Virus Cleaner 2006, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multi Virus Cleaner 2006:
- The publisher is: http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/mvc.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AxBx\Multi Virus Cleaner 2006\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Multi Virus Cleaner 2006.
8. After uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner 2006, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 by AxBx from your PC, nor are we saying that Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 by AxBx is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Multi Virus Cleaner 2006 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 14:50:32.023