Multi Timer 5.22
Multi Timer 5.22 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Multi Timer 5.22 from your computerJohannes Wallroth
. Further information on Johannes Wallroth can be seen here
. More details about the program Multi Timer 5.22 can be found at http://www.programming.de/
. Usually the Multi Timer 5.22 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Timer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Multi Timer 5.22's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Timer\unins000.exe. Multi Timer 5.22's primary file takes around 4.63 MB (4858368 bytes) and is named MultiTimer.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Multi Timer 5.22. They occupy about 5.39 MB (5652641
bytes) on disk.
- MultiTimer.exe (4.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (775.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.22
of Multi Timer 5.22.
Multi Timer 5.22 is a program released by the software company Johannes Wallroth. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Multi Timer 5.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Multi Timer 5.22 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Multi Timer 5.22 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Multi Timer 5.22". If it exists on your system the Multi Timer 5.22 application will be found very quickly. When you select Multi Timer 5.22 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Multi Timer 5.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multi Timer 5.22:
- The software company is: http://www.programming.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Timer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Multi Timer 5.22.
8. After uninstalling Multi Timer 5.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Multi Timer 5.22 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Multi Timer 5.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Multi Timer 5.22 by Johannes Wallroth from your PC, nor are we saying that Multi Timer 5.22 by Johannes Wallroth is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Multi Timer 5.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 17:54:11.500