Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 from your computerADEO Imaging LLC
. Further information on ADEO Imaging LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.adeoimaging.com
if you want to read more on Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 on ADEO Imaging LLC's page. Usually the Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiPageEditor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiPageEditor\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9. multipage.exe is the Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.97 MB (5211928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9. They occupy about 6.20 MB (6501916
bytes) on disk.
- MDI2TIF.EXE (64.31 KB)
- multipage.exe (4.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- cuneiform.exe (28.77 KB)
- zbarimg.exe (34.71 KB)
The current web page applies to Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 version 2.9
Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 is an application released by ADEO Imaging LLC. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9". The Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 app will be found very quickly. After you click Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9:
- The software company is: http://www.adeoimaging.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiPageEditor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9.
8. After removing Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 by ADEO Imaging LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 by ADEO Imaging LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Multi-Page TIFF Editor v.2.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 22:02:32.183