This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mugsters for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mugsters from your computerTeam17 Digital Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Team17 Digital Ltd. Click on https://www.team17.com/
to get more info about Mugsters on Team17 Digital Ltd's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Games\Origin\Mugsters folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Mugsters is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Mugsters\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the Mugsters's main executable file and it takes around 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mugsters. They occupy about 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
Mugsters is an application by the software company Team17 Digital Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mugsters is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mugsters from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mugsters or simply click the Search field and type in "Mugsters". If it exists on your system the Mugsters application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mugsters in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mugsters, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mugsters:
- The software company is: https://www.team17.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Mugsters\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mugsters.
8. After uninstalling Mugsters, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mugsters that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mugsters with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mugsters by Team17 Digital Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mugsters by Team17 Digital Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mugsters supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 21:42:49.653