This web page is about MuVietNam 1.00.16 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MuVietNam 1.00.16 from your PCMuVietNam
. Check out here
for more info on MuVietNam. You can see more info related to MuVietNam 1.00.16 at http://mu-vietnam.vn
. MuVietNam 1.00.16 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MuVietNam\MuVietNam directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MuVietNam\MuVietNam\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MuVietNam 1.00.16. Mu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.25 MB (2359296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MuVietNam 1.00.16. They occupy an average of 6.18 MB (6480584
bytes) on disk.
- Main.exe (3.41 MB)
- Mu.exe (2.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
- WinMode.exe (432.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MuVietNam 1.00.16 version 1.00.16
MuVietNam 1.00.16 is a program marketed by the software company MuVietNam. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove MuVietNam 1.00.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MuVietNam 1.00.16 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MuVietNam 1.00.16 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MuVietNam 1.00.16". The MuVietNam 1.00.16 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MuVietNam 1.00.16 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MuVietNam 1.00.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MuVietNam 1.00.16:
- The publisher is: http://mu-vietnam.vn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MuVietNam\MuVietNam\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MuVietNam 1.00.16.
8. After removing MuVietNam 1.00.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MuVietNam 1.00.16 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MuVietNam 1.00.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MuVietNam 1.00.16 by MuVietNam from your PC, we are not saying that MuVietNam 1.00.16 by MuVietNam is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MuVietNam 1.00.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:51:05.350