This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mu Complex for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mu Complex from your systemstudiocime
. Take a look here
for more details on studiocime. You can see more info on Mu Complex at http://www.mucomplex.com/
. Mu Complex is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mucomplex folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Mu Complex is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. mucomplex.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.93 MB (7264768 bytes) on disk.
Mu Complex is comprised of the following executables which take 25.30 MB (26529456
bytes) on disk:
- mucomplex.exe (6.93 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Mu Complex is an application by the software company studiocime. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Mu Complex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mu Complex from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mu Complex or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mu Complex". If it exists on your system the Mu Complex application will be found automatically. When you click Mu Complex in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mu Complex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mu Complex:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mucomplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mu Complex.
8. After uninstalling Mu Complex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mu Complex which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mu Complex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mu Complex by studiocime from your PC, nor are we saying that Mu Complex by studiocime is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mu Complex supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 20:39:52.890