You can find on this page details on how to remove Mshow for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mshow from your PCYY
. You can read more on YY or check for application updates here
. Mshow is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mshow directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Mshow is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mshow\Uninstall.exe. Mshow.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.38 MB (7735536 bytes) on disk.
Mshow installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.09 MB (9532872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (275.73 KB)
- DataReport.exe (32.73 KB)
- Mshow.exe (7.38 MB)
- ProcessHelper.exe (21.73 KB)
- QRGenerator.exe (42.23 KB)
- TCRecorder.exe (39.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (379.63 KB)
- uploadLog.exe (219.73 KB)
- BugReport.exe (169.23 KB)
- hwCodecTest.exe (31.23 KB)
- mediaSDKTest.exe (212.23 KB)
- yyVP8LDVideo.exe (185.23 KB)
- update.exe (146.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Mshow version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Mshow versions please click below:
Mshow is a program by the software company YY. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Mshow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mshow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mshow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mshow". If it is installed on your PC the Mshow program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mshow in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mshow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mshow.
8. After removing Mshow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mshow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mshow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mshow by YY from your PC, we are not saying that Mshow by YY is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mshow in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 07:34:11.257