Mr Dirt Poor
Mr Dirt Poor is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mr Dirt Poor from your systemLcc
. Go over here
where you can read more on Lcc. The application is frequently found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mr Dirt Poor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Mr Dirt Poor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk and is titled steam.exe.
Mr Dirt Poor is composed of the following executables which take 302.44 MB (317133648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Mr Dirt Poor is an application offered by Lcc. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Mr Dirt Poor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mr Dirt Poor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mr Dirt Poor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mr Dirt Poor". If it exists on your system the Mr Dirt Poor program will be found very quickly. When you select Mr Dirt Poor in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mr Dirt Poor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mr Dirt Poor.
8. After uninstalling Mr Dirt Poor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mr Dirt Poor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mr Dirt Poor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mr Dirt Poor by Lcc from your computer, nor are we saying that Mr Dirt Poor by Lcc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mr Dirt Poor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 09:19:00.757