MpcStar 5.9 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MpcStar 5.9 from your computerwww.mpcstar.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on www.mpcstar.com. You can see more info related to MpcStar 5.9 at http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
. MpcStar 5.9 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\MpcStar folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove MpcStar 5.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MpcStar\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. mpcstar.exe is the MpcStar 5.9's primary executable file and it takes circa 13.11 MB (13749952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside MpcStar 5.9. They occupy about 39.01 MB (40904445
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (1.38 MB)
- mpcstar.exe (13.11 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.16 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.39 MB)
- mencoder.exe (12.25 MB)
- cometplayer.exe (8.35 MB)
This web page is about MpcStar 5.9 version 5.9
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove MpcStar 5.9 from your computer.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MpcStar 5.9:
Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-734970749-1429825941-3526619934-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\CometPlayer\cometplayer.exe
MpcStar 5.9 is an application released by the software company www.mpcstar.com. Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove MpcStar 5.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MpcStar 5.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MpcStar 5.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MpcStar 5.9". If it is installed on your PC the MpcStar 5.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MpcStar 5.9 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MpcStar 5.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MpcStar 5.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MpcStar\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MpcStar 5.9.
8. After uninstalling MpcStar 5.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MpcStar 5.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MpcStar 5.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MpcStar 5.9 by www.mpcstar.com from your computer, nor are we saying that MpcStar 5.9 by www.mpcstar.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MpcStar 5.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:53:39.643