You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MpcStar 4.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MpcStar 4.4 from your systemwww.mpcstar.com
. You can read more on www.mpcstar.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
if you want to read more on MpcStar 4.4 on www.mpcstar.com's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\MpcStar directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall MpcStar 4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MpcStar\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MpcStar 4.4's main file takes about 6.47 MB (6788608 bytes) and its name is mpcstar.exe.
MpcStar 4.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.12 MB (24239815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (408.00 KB)
- mpcstar.exe (6.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (349.54 KB)
- Updater.exe (748.00 KB)
- PictureViewer.exe (548.00 KB)
- QTTask.exe (412.00 KB)
- QuickTimePlayer.exe (1.18 MB)
- ExportController.exe (186.32 KB)
- qttask.exe (404.00 KB)
- QuickTimeUpdateHelper.exe (96.00 KB)
- DVDNavExt.exe (140.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (12.25 MB)
The current web page applies to MpcStar 4.4 version 4.4
MpcStar 4.4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MpcStar 4.4:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\convertlog.txt
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\mpcstar.exe.FriendlyAppName
MpcStar 4.4 is a program marketed by www.mpcstar.com. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove MpcStar 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MpcStar 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MpcStar 4.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MpcStar 4.4". If it is installed on your PC the MpcStar 4.4 application will be found automatically. After you click MpcStar 4.4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MpcStar 4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MpcStar 4.4:
- The software company is: http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MpcStar\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MpcStar 4.4.
8. After uninstalling MpcStar 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MpcStar 4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MpcStar 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MpcStar 4.4 by www.mpcstar.com from your PC, we are not saying that MpcStar 4.4 by www.mpcstar.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MpcStar 4.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:47:09.110