You can find below details on how to remove MpcStar 3.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MpcStar 3.0 from your systemwww.mpcstar.com
. Check out here
for more info on www.mpcstar.com. Click on http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
to get more info about MpcStar 3.0 on www.mpcstar.com's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar folder (same installation drive as Windows). MpcStar 3.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\uninst.exe. mpcstar.exe is the MpcStar 3.0's main executable file and it takes close to 5.84 MB (6128128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside MpcStar 3.0. They take about 6.82 MB (7149562
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (404.00 KB)
- mpcstar.exe (5.84 MB)
- uninst.exe (317.49 KB)
- qttask.exe (276.00 KB)
This data is about MpcStar 3.0 version 3.0
MpcStar 3.0 is a program by www.mpcstar.com. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove MpcStar 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MpcStar 3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MpcStar 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MpcStar 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the MpcStar 3.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select MpcStar 3.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MpcStar 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MpcStar 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MpcStar 3.0.
8. After uninstalling MpcStar 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MpcStar 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MpcStar 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MpcStar 3.0 by www.mpcstar.com from your PC, we are not saying that MpcStar 3.0 by www.mpcstar.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MpcStar 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-10 19:19:20.077